This Polyurethane black band is made of extremely flexible links that
contour to the shape of your wrist. The band may look like a steel
black PVD but is actually a very light Polyurethane material and would
be perfect for any Luminox watch. Sizes available are 20mm, 22mm, 23mm
and 24mm. This band will fit any watch that takes that specific
Size 22mm fits the 3000 and 3900 series Luminox navy seal dive watches.
23mm fits Luminox watch models: 8813, 8815, 8817, 3152, 3151, 3153,
3157, 3165, 3181, 3183, 3187, 3195, 3041, 3042, 8361, 3051, 3051.BO,
3053, 3055, 3059, 3067, 3065, 3081, 3083, 3089, 3097
See installation VIDEO instructions and how to size the band below.
Link Remover needed for 20mm band only
Instructions for sizing 20mm band:
1. Align the band so that the side of the pin with the hole is aligned with the link remover.
2. Turn Link remover clockwise until you feel it connecting with the pin.
3. Gently, continue turning until you hear the pin popping loose.
4. Now that one end of the band is detached, push the pin out towards the other direction, against the arrows.
5. In order to attach the links back, slide the pin in the direction of
the arrows, and screw the end piece using the link remover, turning it
Instructions for 22, 23 and 24
The 22, 23 and 24mm sizes have screw in pins for easy link removal. Use a screw driver.